Valentine’s Day 2021 has passed, but it’s still the month of Romance as well as Black history on BSR.
Sign up for our email newsletter, and you will get to download five bestselling stories about love and all its wonder and confusion.
- For Everly by Raine Thomas—Struggling physiotherapy student Everly Wallace must treat one of baseball’s rising stars while dealing with her own tragedies.
- Mist-Chi-Mas by J.L. Oakley—Jeannie Naughton searches for a lover she had thought long dead in the 19th-century Pacific Northwest.
- Once Upon a [Stolen] Time by Samreen Ahsan—a love reaches across eras.
- What Had to be Done by DelSheree Gladden—Anna learns to deal with loss, love and a chance for a new life.
- One Shade of Red by Scott Bury—Turning the traditional romance on its head, a powerful, smart woman initiates a young man into the ways of love and desire.
Sign up here.
And don’t forget, there’s more romance to be had for free. You can get the bestselling and award-winning A Silent Prayer by subscribing to receive this blog in your email. Just fill out the form at the top right of this blog.
Happy reading during the cold winter.